- Interactive Weather Information Network - National Weather Service provides maps and details of weather and storm warning conditions by state.
- Severe Weather Alerts - The Weather Channel provides information on the Web from its cable channel.
- Severe Weather Watches and Warnings - A map of the U.S. showing current weather watches and warnings.Click on the state and a map of the actual counties affected and details of the weather statement is available.
- Storm Prediction Center - Daily weather-related prediction information provided by the National Weather Service.
- Weather Advisory Browser - weather bulletins and tracking of major storms. Users may choose any location in U.S. and Canada for a variety of weather advisories.
- Weathernet - one of the best weather sites bringing together a lot of different maps, reports and related links.
- weatherOnline! - bills itself as the 'ultimate weather site on the 'net!' It has lots of links and through a framed-site provides U.S. Hurricane Center charts.