COPYRIGHTS, LINKS AND PERMISSIONS
- The Disaster News Network, located at the Internet URL of www.disasternews.net, (including, but not limited to text, design, photos, audio or other devices) is protected by U.S. copyright and other laws and is understood to be a collective work or compilation. If additional copyright notices or other restrictions appear elsewhere at disasternews.net, they are considered to be incorporated into this notice.
- Any article, file, photo or artwork at http://www.disasternews.net or related site that includes a copyright notice may not be photocopied,
printed, broadcast or distributed in any other manner without prior written permission of Disaster News Network Inc., 8815 Centre Park Dr., Suite 240, Columbia, MD 21045.
- Information appearing on the Disaster News Network and third-party sites that are linked from DNN pages, is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind. If you are not satisfied with the information or other material provided by Disaster News Network, Village Life Company, or any of the terms and conditions of the Web site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop requesting, reading or otherwise consulting, Disaster News Network or related sites.
- To the fullest extent permissible and pursuant to applicable law, the Village Life Company, its producers, and its sponsoring partners disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any errors or delays in the reporting of news on this site, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Independent Site Links
- For the convenience of our readers, Disaster News Network provides links to Web sites that have been developed and are maintained by other organizations. Neither Village Life Company, its producers, nor its sponsoring partners, may be held liable for the contents of such third-party sites.
- You may create Web links to any page on disasternews.net as long as the site's actual Internet location and copyright notices are not obscured.
(Permission is not granted to link the site to a framed site where it is not possible for the viewer to see the actual URL of the DNN site). We request that you notify us when you have linked to pages on our site so that you can be notified when changes are made in the future.
- To reproduce any material that appears on this web site you must request advance written permission. Email any such inquiries to: [email protected] or fax your request to: 443-420-0085. All requests must include the title and author of the article, and date you saw the material on the Web site -- including the URL is also helpful. You must also tell us why you would like permission to reproduce the story (i.e., to put on your Web site).
- If permission is granted, the following information must be included in the credit: "Reproduced with permission from Disaster News Network (www.disasternews.net)".
Return to: About DNN